Thursday, June 27, 2013

Checker Flannel Frog Shirt.

For those of you who don't recall, I work out in a very rural area.

There's this guy that comes into the store every day or two and he's always wearing the same thing.

A checkered flannel frog shirt.

The picture I've attached isn't it. There's no image I could find on the Internet that would do it justice.

I'm not sure if the shirt is store-bought or homemade, but it's an eye-catcher to say the least.

Just so you know, this isn't some 20-something hipster being all cool and ironic. This is a 60 year-old guy with faded jeans, black cowboy boots, and a folded up Buck knife on his belt. There's nothing ironic about it.

I'm tempted to ask him about it - but he is carrying a knife, after all.

If he thinks I'm making fun of him, the next thing I know the "clean-up in the Dairy Aisle" is me.


Later.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta admire a chap with his own unique dress sense. If he's armed,then you've REALLY gotta admire him.

    ReplyDelete