- For being cheerful and fun while I was there. Keep this up, and that "No Fun City" label will disappear fast.
- For having a transit system that worked perfectly, and wasn't a pain in the ass to navigate.
- For cleaning up and shining - looking like a true International City.
- For having all those people in Blue Jackets around - who don't mind giving directions to a guy who's "got his buzz on".
- For a Tim Horton's, Starbucks, or other caffeinated beverage place available when I stopped drinking Gin.
- For being the Gateway to Poco, where the real party was.. hahaha.
I'll be back in a month, so don"t forget about me..